IT Recruitment Resourcer
Kommlink GmbH is a fast growing IT and Telecom consultancy. With offices in Munich, Germany and London, UK we are gradually moving some of our functions to Bulgaria. The company opened its Sofia-based office at the beginning of 2009 and is now looking to take on a bright, confident and outgoing individual to join our team of experienced recruiters in our hi-tech Sofia head-quarters.
As a Recruitment Resourcer you will be offered the exciting opportunity to learn, grow and develop, you will be working in a challenging position in a dynamic work environment. The role will be varied and you will have the opportunity to speak and interact with people throughout the world. We will provide a full training program to assist you with all the skills you need for the job.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Understanding clients’ needs and requirements so as to fill existing freelance vacancies
• Working for international, renowned Telecom, Engineering and IT clients in Germany, Austria, Switzerland and the UK
• Candidate Searching – utilizing social networking sites and internet search facilities, in addition to assigned job platforms
• Building and maintaining relationships with candidates; identifying and approaching suitable candidates for both permanent and contract positions within the IT and Telecom sectors
• Telephone interviewing of prospective candidates
• Updating candidate database and CV management on a daily basis
• Providing high level of customer service to clients and candidates
• Liaising with colleagues, partner agencies and customer representatives as required
• Attend meetings and training as required
• Excellent German and good English language skills
• University degree within HR, Psychology or MBA
• Effective oral and written communication skills
• Ability to gain people's confidence and put them at ease, to be persuasive, persistent and patient
• Ability to cope with pressure and work with tight deadlines
• Good organisational and administrative skills, ability to prioritize
• Excellent computer skills, including Word and Excel in a Microsoft Windows environment
• Experience in international environments – working or studying - would be considered a plus
Performance based remuneration
Additional medical insurance
Fast-paced work environment and modern office premises
Full training and support
International recruitment know-how and a chance to recruit for leading European companies
Opportunities to grow
Previous experience within recruitment is not a must. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Notice: Unrecognize Attribute Career::attached_files in /homepages/23/d259970042/htdocs/htdocs/kommlink/vendor/smarty/Smarty.class.php on line 1870. in /homepages/23/d259970042/htdocs/htdocs/kommlink/core/ActiveRecordBase.php on line 582